Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Wednesday, August 25 @ 9:08 PM
I lost my Iphone yesterday.
Techincally, someone idiot stole it.
I hope his conscience will prick him.
I dont get why they like to steal so much.
Gosh.
My dad is quite furious too.
I made a police report today, i never made one before so it was quite exciting, haha.
I received some of my results back, I'm doing quite okay except for the fact that i passed the geog paper by half a mark.
Chinese and Geog worries me most.
Rollerblading seriously drained me today.
I did a 3/4 split.
:(
I'm exhausted.