Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Tuesday, June 29 @ 6:05 PM
I took Polaroids with some people today(:
I had a lot of fun! &michelle spoiled two of my pictures(yes michelle, there is another one, haha)
but it's still fun.
I'm quite glad that my parents bought the camera,even though it was like 6 years ago.
It's the old generation, there's a new one now!
Valencia has the pink one , i think.
heh, but at least i get to snap photos(:
I think my birthday this year was weird&pathetic.
i don't know why.
You're just jealous, so don't bother bringing people down(: