Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Stupid people
Thursday, May 13 @ 3:44 PM
I'm quite mad right now.
Very.
All thanks to idpw presentation.
It's like if you put yourself in the shoes of the person up on stage and that person is being bombarded with questions , it would feel terrible right?
So why do people keep doing it?
Firstly, so what if I'm nervous then I start stuttering?
You're probably gonna start laughing and grabbing your skirts on stage ?
Seriously, no one is like perfect.
So what's your problem.
Argh, it's so annoying.
And it was on purpose.
Don't lie, cause I know.
Ya and shouting ad if you're not in the wrong was totally awesome
wait till it's your turn, you will see how it feels.
Claudia, stupid people.