Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
I try to think of the bright side of life.
Wednesday, May 19 @ 6:40 PM
Besides me being in such a lousy mood today ,let's talk about the more happy stuff(:
MY RESULTS!
I'm going to list it out(:
If i'm not wrong.
English-60/B4
Chinese-56.5/C5 [thank God!]
Physics-80/A1
Math-75/A1
History-78.1/A1
Literature-66.8/B3
Geography-61/B4
Home Economics- 59.4/C5 [0.6 mark to a B4 =.=]
Art-70/A2
I failed my chinese paper though.
LOLS.
but i passed overall. i'm quite shocked too that i actually passed.
I'm well prepared for the debate this saturday and hopefully emerge top 4!
Claudia, I try to think of the bright side of life.