Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
I love God!
Saturday, May 29 @ 5:31 PM
Hello, blogger doesn't allow the heart where you use< and 3
crazy.
so i dont have a choice:(
but to use this : ♥ haha, i just finish my math ace-learning, i'm pretty much satisfied! Asia Conference yesterday was the bomb. It was mainly to 'attack' the youths. I was really impacted too. I ♥ God . SOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHH. Waking up at 5.30am to get to church and staying there till 11pm was worth it. Physically drained but not spiritually! I cab-bed back with Valencia, we waited for abt 30 mins for a taxi. The taxi was going at a a very fast speed that i grabbed my seat (just in case) haha. Claudia♥