I'm only adjusting,
please be patient.
introduction
Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥
PINK
alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to
LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
Find Me
♥Twitter
♥Facebook
♥Tumblr
tagboard
networks
♥Alfreda
♥Clare
♥Celeste
♥Dayna
♥Deanna
♥Esabelle
♥Jacelyn
♥Jamie
♥Jieling
♥KeFei
♥Krista
♥Lihser
♥Mavis
♥Michelle
♥Natalie
♥Nicole
♥Rachel Koh
♥Sharon
♥Sophia
♥SuFang
♥Su Lin
♥Vinita
♥Yanen
♥YiQing
♥Zann
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by
Anna May
with the graphics from
The Fading Night
with a background made by
Geng Hao
.
Tuesday, May 25 @ 8:54 PM
I know you hate and don't want to talk to me.
Archives.
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010