Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
hope.
Sunday, May 23 @ 10:08 PM
Today during service, my eyes were set on a lady who has leg problems.
For some reason, i wanted to pray for her.
I wanted to hug her when our pastors told us to hug somebody.
I wanted to hold her hand when we told to hold hands with the people beside us.
I wanted to tell her one day you'll be running a marathon.
I wanted to tell her that she's so awesome.
She was trying hard to stand up but she couldnt.
In my heart , i was telling her to never give up.
I didnt dare to go to her though, i was worried she'd think im crazy but i promise to myself that i will do it if i have a chance next time.
Claudia, hope.