Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Saturday, May 8 @ 1:39 PM
Hello world!
I'm taking circle line for the first time now! Yes I'm In a train on the way to cg:)
did I mention exams are over?
:D
and I'm going cg finally!
Sry Rachel:) I can always go with you another time:)
haha.
Sry Charlene too.
I'm so bored.
U14s are coming up.
omg, I didn't screw up cca yesterday And I think it was like the best ever .
Which is a bad sign
damn it I just alight at the wrong stop.
This is distracting so bye!