I'm only adjusting,
please be patient.



introduction
Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.

have a break, have a kit kat!
Saturday, May 1 @ 4:34 PM
I've been MIA-ing for a while(:
Due to my exams.
They're really stressing me up.
Esp now, i'm still awaiting the results of the selection thing.
And now i have a debate competition in like two weeks time.
I screwed up CCA yesterday, and i think i suck.
So i didnt want to enter the competition , but i still had to go:(
I'm really having panic attacks nowadays.
Yesterday while having the english presentation.
I was kinda panicky, esp since i had to read michelle's script too!
OH GET WELL SOON MICHELLE!
Our presentation went quite smoothly except that i forgot to read my part at a point of time.
But my english teacher was pretty satisfied :D
I'm really proud of my grp.
All our hard work paid off
(:
Hopefully we will get the score we wanted!
debate really scared me .
Now i feel so uneasy .
Gosh,
I'm so tired .
From everything.
I need a good break after all this chaos.
I'm not progressing well for studying of history.
I've been lazing around since morning because of the weather.
It was really killing me till now.
My aircon freezed my room(:
YAY!
I should stop playing my phone.
But i can't helped it, i'm trying to get a high score ,
LOLS.
Anyone want to come my house after the exams?
well, too bad for hannah.
HAHAHAHA
you can't come coz of mega camp.
LOLSLOLSLOLS.
Well, have a nice weekend.
Claudia, Have a break, have a kit kat.