Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
be nice!
Tuesday, May 25 @ 4:52 PM
I FINISHED E-LEARNING.
What a miracle.
Haha.
I went to school with Michelle just now to get our newspaper.
We went to the general office to ask for keys she said she can't open for us only someone else can.
Dissapointed we went out and saw a cleaner, she said actually that woman can open and no one likes her.
No colleague likes her she said: HUAIDAN SHE VERY HUAI DAN.
ahhahahahaha.
Claudia,be nice!