I'm only adjusting,
please be patient.



introduction
Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.

treat your friends the right way, if not they're leaving.
Friday, April 2 @ 9:06 PM
I went to watch clash of the titans today!
At first I didn't want to go then my dad told me how long he queued for it then I went with my brother and him.
I didn't know how awesome the movie was and how good my seats were.
Well except the fact that there were three middle aged ladies repeatedly talking and replying the movie and didn't bother turning off their phones.
Gosh I wanted to scream at them SO MUCH.
argh.
Well, after that I went to buy band hero and apparently smth went wrong so I can't play till like next week:(
but it's uber-cool!
Lols.
After wasting so much time, I decided to study Chinese and I got bored so I went to popular and buy stuff that I shouldn't havE and some that I needed:)
I came back and have been studying till now.
My eyes are gonna pop from all that Chinese.
I was talking to my grandma abt choosing my subjects and she told me things I wish I didn't hear.
Like you can't do thisjob!
Oh wait that too!
Gosh, so depressing right?
I'm really drained now.
Ohmygosh, did I mention how awesome my English teacher is?!?!
It was drama but cool.
I'll tell you if you ask!
But now all I need is my sleep:(
bye!(pls ignore typos , I'm using my phone)
Claudia,treat your friends the right way, if not they're leaving.