I'm only adjusting,
please be patient.



introduction
Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.

Saturday, April 17 @ 6:17 PM
PL HEARTBEAT WAS SO AWESOME YESTERDAY
SO WAS CIP
BUT NOT SCHOOL:(
Physics test was okay
I didn't finish my history test
Geography was just plain weird.
Chinese Oral was a miracle.
There is too much to talk abt on friday
so i'll just go on to the more interesting parts!
CIP WAS FUN.
Awesomeness.
I wore short shorts and i can't believe i didnt get caught =.=
I had three buddies with Sylvia.
But i took two.
Yanyan and petrus.
Everyone is going crazy over petrus.
I was a very good buddy(:
I'm telling the truth.
Infact i was so awesome that when Sylvia wanted to exchange hers, reynus for yanyan.
Yanyan didnt want to go ,HAHA.
lols.
Reynus kept running everywhere ,so i had to run everywhere dragging petrus along.
I had tons of fun , teaching them abt animals!

Idk who's buddy is at theat side.
But look at all of them, so adorable!
I rushed back home after that to get changed for PL HEARTBEAT.
I bought three stalks of flowers which were so PRETTY.
I think the uncle's there running out of stock coz almost every PL girl in the bus had that flower or at least 2.
He even knew i was from PL.
haha.
I met tianwei and we took pictures of our friends in blazers.
They seriously look awesome.
I saw Ms cheong and had a really long talk with her.
Debbie and i were complaing abt -.
Hehe.
Ms chua went too!
Michelle sang solo!
Jieling played int he band!
Ashley Sim played the guzheng!
So exciting.
I dont have the one with sim in it so i have a solo pic of her!
Claudia, plheartbeat and CIP.