Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
More love, less hate.
Thursday, April 1 @ 9:03 PM
I'm starting to hate thursdays alot.
Hence, I'm not going to talk abt it.
I'm so annoyed and stressed, only at sec two.
omg, what abt my next few yrs..
My exams are in like 3 weeks time.
I hate IDPW and ART.
I honestly don't see the point of it.
It just makes us waste time on things we don't like.
argh.
so annoying.
Oh, did i mention i somehow got selected with Alisha on the previous tuesday for public speaking competition?
Guess what, we got notified 10 minutes before the thing and i was the first one.
Argh.
I watched finish Glee season one already.
I'm so happy.
I'm trying to study for Chinese now.
I gotta focus.
Grow up.
You're not in pre-school anymore where they go
'i don't want to be your friend anymore'
or worse.
Seriously?
Why in the world are you doing all this?
It is better to have one more friend compared to one more enemy.
friends are friends, there ain't such a thing called spare.
Claudia, More love, less hate.