Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Monday, April 5 @ 6:24 PM
I've wanted to mention this for a long time.
What's with people who loves to criticize my church.
we just want to get a better building.
Its not like you don't.
I'm sure all people who have their respective religions would love to have a bigger place for worship.
I really don't get it.
Worse still,some of those people are from other churches discriminating us.
I can't stand it.
I think my pastor is having the hardest hit.
Give him a break,give all of us a break from all your gossip.
Shame on you.
Claudia.