I'm only adjusting,
please be patient.



introduction
Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.

hangout please!
Monday, April 5 @ 6:09 PM
I almost fell asleep in chinese.
OHGOSH,it was ultra boring:(
I had a water bottle fight with AshleyL. and Michelle after that.
We were playing like 5 year olds.
=.=
I'm having chinese tuition in like 1 hour.
I dread.
I hate it.
I don't like it coz it ain't fun like the rest.
Argh.

I need to hang out more with my friends.
I won't mind even if it means studying together after school.
I need to find ways before everything is too late!
I'm overreacting.
Yes i am.
I'm tired.
My hair is screwed.
Shaving bald seems such a good idea.
But THE HORROR.
LOLS
Go see my class blog okay!
TWODASHFOUR
We have a grp on fb too.
So awesome.
I wish i could talk more but no.
I need to do IDPW and English research.
thesadness.
Claudia, hangout please!