Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Give me a boost?
Saturday, April 24 @ 8:22 PM
I feel like I have no energy left in me.
I need some boost or smth .
I'm so drained.
I have no life .
My life revolves around school now.
That's a terrible thing.
It needs to be around God.
I need to pray more and go cg whenever I can.
I'm really tired.
I feel
emotionally
physically
spiritually
drained.
I studied too hard for Chinese today.
It's so tiring, rmbing all those words .
Gosh.
I'm exhausted.
For the first time:(
Claudia , give me a boost?