I'm only adjusting,
please be patient.



introduction
Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.

B.
Thursday, April 8 @ 8:16 PM
I hate thursdays so much.
They suck ttm.
To start of the day we had mass spot check.
And apparently my nails were long.
I seem to always get caught for it even though its short,
argh, its all because i was born like that.
I hate it.
I freaking hate it when other people who supposedly are more in trouble than me gets let off.
Whatcrap.
OH THEN GUESS WHAT.
Art sucked.
IDPW sucked even more.
Coz i can't get any idea.
but if i do, it all gets rejected.
Thanks T.
B.
I went to heartland mall with leow after that.
Today is SULIN'S birthday!
WHEE~
okay, now i need to do my english and idpw project.
IDPW IS THE STUPIDEST THING EVER.
IT JUST WASTES OUR TIME.
WE DON'T EVEN GET TO CHOOSE OUR OWN GROUPS.
WHAT CRAP.
WHAT CRAP.
WHAT CRAP.
YES IT/YOU SUCK BIG TIME.
Claudia, B.