Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
unexplainable love.
Saturday, March 20 @ 8:33 PM
Energizer (:
I got so bored today that i took a picture of it.
LOLS.
I was camwhoring the things around me.
I finished my part for the marina barrage project(:
ohgosh.
I still don't know what to do for the english project.
I WATCHED THE WORST MOVIE EVER TODAY
i so shouldn't have rented it.
I packed my file today and printed the timetable.
We still have that late day on monday:(
Well, at least i don't have to run for english anymore.
My mummy is in barcelona now.
I printed for her alot of things.
Weather forecast.
Basic words.
and emergency numbers.
When you take a step back in life,
take a look at the people around you,
and we start to appreciate the tiniest details of life.
What can i say?
I love the people and things around me.
Claudia, unexplainable love.