Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Roar.
Thursday, March 18 @ 11:16 PM
Today didn't turn out as expected.
Well, a few didn't turn up due to differnt reasons.
I got pissed due to many reasons.
But overall it was still quite okay.
I guess
not the best yet.
I think I won't do it again though, coz everyone was bored.
Tmr is marina barrage .
Hopefully we will get there :)
I kinda learnt my lesson today.
I'm so confused.
It's like feelings all mixed up.
I feel so shit.
Claudia, roar.