I'm only adjusting,
please be patient.



introduction
Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.

ohmylove.
Thursday, March 4 @ 5:16 PM
I think my G. and E.r T. has some serious issues in their lives.
You see the initials is to protect their names.
haha.
BUT THEY REALLY DO HAVE ISSUES, MENTAL, SOCIAL AND PHYSICAL!
I received my geog marks. 56/100 lols.
I failed the paper but the project which ashley sim, tian wei and i did was awesome.
Ashley sim put in alot of effort!
Lit was so annoying.
I got quite high for everything except the paper part.
i got 15/25.
Overall 69/100!
OMG.
i was begging mr teo to give me that one mark.
But he didnt :(
Then came science!
Ms heng said there was a marking error and now my marks from 68 go to 71!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I was overjoyed.
digital art is getting kinda borin.
English was terror.
and we had Cellgrp (:
It was more of a complain session each time
AND TODAY IS MARYANN'S BIRTHDAY!
(:(:(:
Leow decided to come my house in the end.
so we bus-ed back.
And the bus was making me nauseous
it had the new leather smell.
omg. i smelled leow's tissue.
i think the PL track team filled up the bus.
I saw vivien(:
Ashley played this game with me called halli galli.
the one you have to hit the bell.
She lost 3 times in a row >:)
she just left , her mummy was talking loudly on the phone.
Haha.

RESULTS!
English               61.6     B4
Math                 76.6     A1
Chinese             58        C5
Science             71.1     A2
History              83 (:     A1
Literature          69        B3
Geography        56        C5
Home Econs     still cant rmb.

I'm quite please with myself. I need to work harder on my languages though!
Claudia, ohmylove.