Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
ohmy.
Friday, March 5 @ 4:06 PM
I woke up at 8am today for e-learning.
I only did my english and history.
I'm left with my pathetic lianbi and science.
I'm at ashley's house now.
We are so lazy to do the experiment.
haha.
I left my history activity book in school.
Crap.
I'm going to jurong later.
To support Rachel ,Valerie and Clara.
I'm going to get sunflowerss.
I'm going go there with deborah.
Whats your problem, i get yelled at everytime when you are pissed.
When i grow up, i don't wanna be like you.
Claudia, ohmy.