I'm only adjusting,
please be patient.



introduction
Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.

heart.
Wednesday, March 3 @ 4:31 PM
what a hot day.
We ran 7 rounds for PE and i was one of the last ones coz i went to the toilet.
=.=
Esabelle didnt have to run. She has a competition now!
We got back our history and chinese marks today.
and idk how but so many ppl knew my marks and i didn't =.= =.=
I got 18/20 (:(:
I'm so happy!
Mr Ng approached me to take pure history.
I was the highest in class for that but overall deborah chen and caireen got top.
APPLAUSE.
LOLS.
Chinese was suck a joy killer.
I got 58/100 . all thanks to my listening compre =.=
My dad laughed when i told him that.
=.= =.= =.=
We had chapel then LIVE.
I'm going to help a littlekid for CIP.
LOLS.
Everyone is in malay now.
Debbie is gonna come over so we can do the project.
I haven started writing , OMG.
debbie don't keeeeeel me!

Results (confirmed! I told some ppl wrongly, paiseh)
English     61.6
Math       76.6
Chinese   58
Science   68  
History    83  
I can't rmb homeecons and we have not receive our lit and geog marks.

It feels funny now.
yet kinda good.
Claudia, heart.