Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Gosh.
Monday, March 8 @ 5:59 PM
I've had enough of it.
I don't know why they keep rolling their eyes at me.
Giving me the stares.
Treating me as if when you say smth mean, i won't get hurt.
You take serious things lightly, you take things lightly on serious things.
wth.
Seriously?
whats their problem.
Ohgosh.
Its annoying .
Don't take insults lightly.
Don't betray me.
Don't be mean to me and take it as a joke.
Coz its annoying.
To think you were -------------------------------.
Hell.
My brother so does not deserve an iphone, mac computer, freedom.