I'm only adjusting,
please be patient.



introduction
Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.

ecstatic
Monday, March 1 @ 5:41 PM
Make up, break up.
its always the same cycle.

There was a hell lot of anxiety, screams, cries, happy and sad .
Thanks to the results that we received today.
I received my chemistry and math today.
I had 68 for chem and 77 for math.
I'm quite pissed with myself.
Coz if i had one more mark for the actual science paper  i could have gotten 71/100 overall.
Coz if i had not been so careless for my math paper, i could have gotten full marks.
Oh well.
whats done is done.
Now i still have so many sujects to go!
OMG.
I'm kinda nervous, but with God by my side.
Nothing is impossible(:
I think i did quite well already.
I'm praying for A's.
Mr ng, hint hint that i got better than A2 for history.
OMGOMGOMG.
i'm so happy.
knowing i have another A.
wheeeee.
Claudia, ecstatic .