I'm only adjusting,
please be patient.



introduction
Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.

don't judge if you don't know.
Friday, March 19 @ 7:18 PM
Today i went to marina barrage.
I met with caireen, ashley sim, sylvia and sulin.
We train-ed down to marina bay .
We had a crazy time getting there.
We walked up and down some road trying to find the bus stop.
Some guy honked at us and smiled weirdly.
We boarded the bus and once we reached, it started raining.
We only had three umbrellas.
we ran in the rain with it but we were still horribly horribly drenched.
Sylvia was hilarious. her umbrella flipped and instead of protecting her self from the rain she was kind of collecting water.
HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
I was laughing like mad.
When we reached there we went to a very expensive cafe.
But we still bought food there though and discussed at the same time.
We walked all overthe gallery to find the stupid info for our geog project.
I was so stressed up.
Gosh.
We later went to sit somewhere to discuss .
Later on, we went to the green patch on the top.
Guess what, our shoes and feet were patched with mud.
esp ashley .
LOLS.
We trained down after that.
now, i have aching feet.
I will never learn my lesson on going out the entire day.
Claudia, don't judge if you don't know.