Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
difficult positions.
Tuesday, March 2 @ 9:38 PM
I received another result today.
English.
I did so-so.
But i got better than last year.
Home econs was fun today.
Kiahling and I forgot to add in the eggs.
So we forced it in the last pasties.
LOLS.
I didn't like the start of PE.
The situp part hurt my butt bone.
we had to hook our legs to another person and do the situps.
and it was on VERY HARD FLOOR.
Gosh.
then came english.
The---------------- was soooooo ------.
She was ultra mean. and b-y.
She <3 torture.
She will fail as a t-.
Everyone hated her.
To the max.
We had public speaking after that.
It felt like english.
HOW GREAT.
I can't go to sissy's birthday party.
I have my reasons.
So sorry!
I am so blind today.
1. I couldn't find sulin,and she was right infront of me.
2. I couldn't see vivien and she was so near me.
3. I couldn't see my junior who was right in front of me.
OH MY GOSH.
Results
English 61.6
Math 77 ( not sure yet, idk the percentage)
Science 68
It is hard .
Tell me what to do.
Claudia, difficult positions.