I'm only adjusting,
please be patient.



introduction
Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.

Chewhouse
Thursday, March 25 @ 4:39 PM
We had sports day today.
And i'm aching even more coz of the exercise.
I can't even sit or get up properly now.
i want to glue myself to the chair.
After that i went to eat with some people and went back to school to get some stuff.
I was like so lonely and freaked out coz their was hardly anybody.
I saw mrs tng and mr lee then he asked me 'why you in school?'
replied then walked off.
I'm so tired , i just finished the english thing.
and later my science.
i'm so confused on what combination i want to take.
I'm going to consult my teachers tmr.
Hopefully, they'll give me an answer.
Ohmyroar.

BTW,CHEW HOUSE WON AGAIN.
primary school:
1st: CHEW
2nd:LEE OR ARCHER
3rd:ARCHER OR LEE
4th:DODSWORTH

Secondary school:
1st: LEE
2nd: CHEW( WELOSTBY1POINT)
3rd:ARCHER
4th:DODSWORTH.

Overall:
1st: CHEW
2nd:LEE
3rd:ARCHER
4th:DODSWORTH

I think PL should deserve a round of applause(:
Claudia, chew house