I'm only adjusting,
please be patient.



introduction
Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.

Be positive
Friday, March 5 @ 11:51 PM
After coming back from leows house , I went to meet Deborah at the flower shop.
We got sunflowers for Valerie , Rachel and clara
we took an hour mrt ride there.
We were late.
We still had to can there.
We cut the queue:)
the taxi driver shouted at us. He didn't know how to get there.
Hello, I don't know how to get there that's why I took a cab=.=
we reached when it was valerie's turn.
They lost in the end.
But don't be sad !
I had a mental block. Omg
we went to eat swensens later on.
We ordered earthquake set.
And fries!
It was fun:)
I cab-ed hm with Rachel Valerie and Deborah.
We were playing games.
Rachel went all the way to kovan then to pasir ris.
Alone.
After alighting at my stop ms dong's cab was behind ours and she shouted CLAUDIA!
I am dead beat.

Why are we arguing again?

Seriously, where are your moral support.
Turns out only two went, despite the distance
what a disappointment.
Claudia, be positive