Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Why?
Tuesday, February 9 @ 6:51 PM
I don't get why ,
1) friends are spies
2) we can't forgive
3) why 3/4 of the people who changed, changed for the worst
4) why is my class so clique-ish
5) why can't we be nice.
What's the problem?
I think it's being a hypocrite.
Why can't we just sit down and tell everyone our likes and dislikes and get along with life.
I don't even know how this started.
Problems after problems.
Sure we may be joking on an insult, but some people take it seriously.
And if I insulted a person can't they just talk it out.
Why do I have so many problems in my life now
i feel so lost
like with no friends to grab on.
Well not exactly , but it's kinda like that.
I don't like people to take me for granted .
Seriously .
Today after enrichment I opened the locker and everything fell out coz th things were just stuffed inside and I had no little space for myself .
Wth?
What's wrong with today?
Everything sucked.
Except ,
my ranting,
hou Lao shi calling me out of popular to choos for her wrapping paper.
That was hilarious coz she called me just because of uniform.
She was waiting for me, haha.
I want to thank
vinta Sheri
Wenjing
Rachel
deborah.l
Karen
Valerie
for letting me rant out my frustrations.
Claudia, Why?