Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Whee!
Friday, February 12 @ 7:40 PM
Hello world!
Today I had my class outing :)
we walked from nowhere to hort park.
i didn't see the point of it though .
But it was fun despite the fact I'm afraid of heights!
We just kept walking and I didn't receive any satisfaction from it.
We went to botanical gardens and almost our entire class tried climbing a tree!
I gave sunflowers/roses to
clare
Vinita
Wenjing
Merissa
Ashley Leow
Ashley sim
Hannah
Jieling
tianwei
Vivien
Deanna
Caireen
Michelle
Debbie
Rachel Koh
sylvia
Sulin
and I hugged many ppl!
I'm going to have reunion dinner now :)
claudia , whee!