Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
What a lousy day.
Thursday, February 18 @ 7:11 PM
Frustrated.
Angry.
Sad.
Depressed.
I want to cry so much that my eyes will go puffy and I will be breathing so hard.
Today was a really lousy day for me.
I'm sick , but do you see me pushing evrything aside?
No.
I got really pissed today.
And you won't know why.
Coz I hide my feelings in order to protect my friends .
I try to help but why won't they listen.
I'm stressed now coz
I need to study for Chinese.
My script isn't complete coz it will only be sent to me tomorrow.
I need to prepare for cca tomorrow.
I hate excuses, coz it doesn't give you the right to do this to me.
I don't like to finish things at the last minute.
Sometimes , I wonder , why do I bother.
It hurts to see people giving me the look.
It hurts to see people taking no interest in the impt things .
All I wanna do was get things done .
I'm too protective .
Is that too hard to understand.
I'm about to burst now.
I don't believe in what I'm told.
Coz being nice is what I try to do.
Claudia, what a lousy day.