Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Learn & reflect
Thursday, February 25 @ 5:46 PM
Teasing the false. What crap.
I am annoyed.
I hate it when someone teases you for no reason.
especially there is no logic in it.
What shit are you telling me.
unless i tease you, for being a lesbian , when you're not.
you like that?
Joking or not. it annoys people.
I don't know whether did i do the right thing today.
oh and btw, i wasn't worried abt the $ at all.
Sometimes, i wonder why is God putting me through all this.
I know there is a logical reason behind it.
but i can't seem to figure it out.
Why is that when i think that i found my bff, it never lasts.
Hopefully, the next situation won't be the same.
Lord, tell me what to do next.
i feel at loss.
I don't see the point of you two argueing. you say you'll do it.
but i have not seen any action.
Though, i really love you both.
Break . Break . Break.
Does it really help ?
i dont think so.
Maybe if you though about it for a moment.
All the parties are at fault.
but it seems the blame is being thrown around.
for a moment, think.
Have you ever thought we were actually looking out for you?
Who wants a friend to fall into bad company?
No one.
You might think i'm selfish.
But pause your life for a moment and reflect.
Was it all worth it?
Everyone makes mistakes, the only thing we can do is.
don't let history repeat itself.
I'm not perfect so let me learn and not shoot it in my face .
Claudia, Learn & reflect.