Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
how?
Monday, February 22 @ 9:06 PM
Today's chemistry paper was quite okay(:
passable. if you would say.
I hope i get an A!
wheeee.
I finished all the questions i knew.
I hope i get full marks for section A though.
and not to fail section B.
and hopefull lose only 2 marks for section C.
(:
Lessons were fine today.
Did i mention how much i hate creative components that are so troublesome?
I'm planning a movie marathon again(:
i felt so
hurt
sad
depressed
angry
when you said that to me.
Is that how you really feel?
I thought you were my best friend.
Sometimes i wonder , do you hate me.
God ,give me an answer.
Claudia,how?