I'm only adjusting,
please be patient.



introduction
Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.

Handless!
Saturday, February 6 @ 6:42 PM
Hi world, yes I know my blog is dead.
I'm blogging with my phone coz I don't have much time.
Today was horrible but fun at somE parts
gosh, cip a zoo , nt very fun.
But lunch was awesome ! Lols.
We took an entire row of tables.
And the funny part of today was that the teacher said this could be a bonding time with someone you don't like and it kinda worked I guess.
We reached school at like 5.30!
Then wentto heartland mall, to get like so many things !
My arms were On the verge of breaking.
I was like handless!
People still can call and text me.
Gosh, I'm tired TTM
im back home now and Merissa text me whether I still want her ice pop=.=
lols ,i need to finish up my hmwk Asap!!!!!!
Claudia, handless!