Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Doubt .
Thursday, February 4 @ 2:39 PM
I haven been blogging cause I'm busy :(
my days haven been that bad. Good enough I guess?
I'm going to have tuition later. Fun :)
blas:
when everything changes nothing ever remains the same.
friendship at stakes?
Sometimes I feel idk my closest ones anymore.
Dang it .
At first I wanted to be all sweet and nice , but the next moment u would doubt myself.
Claudia, doubt.