I'm only adjusting,
please be patient.



introduction
Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.

2 celebrations in 1.
Sunday, February 14 @ 10:04 PM
Happy Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day! <3
My inbox was filled with all sorts of messages starting from last night.
LOLS.
I fell asleep by then though.
Today was fine.
I vistited my uncle's house>my mum's side grandma>my mum's side greatgrandma> my mum's side usual gathering which is the other great grandma.
lols.
then i went back home and saw my dad's side relatives.
What a busy day.
My greatgrandma's are experiencing , what you call, lao ren chi dai zhen?
I realise my mum's side family is really big!
My mum has too many cousins.
( i can't rmb any of my distant relatives name from my mum side except for one cousin)
hehe.
My baby  cousin is sick!
:(
he got throat infection.
I ate steamboat for the fourth time.
I think i'm going to get sick of it sooner or later.
oh did i mention i cut my hair yesterday?
i have bangs now.
:)
but its kinda weird at one side.
stupid natural curl. :(
I received  quite a number of red packets today(:
I carried my mum's LV bag today(:
And i like it.
wheeeee~
now what else should i say?
I think i'm fat.
yes.yes.
i am fat.
im must go slimmer!
Claudia, 2 celebrations in 1.