Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
today was great:)
Thursday, January 28 @ 7:06 PM
I'm going to use the three minutes I have to blog :)
my grandma is back from the hospital :)
but she's still weak, I gave her a bell so she can call us without shouting .
I hope she will be better in a few weeks.
I shall go and talk abt lessons today :)
I had math first .
Joanne and I kept asking teacher questions :)
lol.
Then had recess
then geog , I was taking notes :(
then lit , and Joanne and I asked questions again and in the end mr teo told me , so you understand ?lols.
I realize when I ask questions , the teacher will later come to me and ask me whether I understand .. And I have to remind them to go through the following lesson =.=
then we had art!
Digital art ;)
but some class took our class room so we had to roan around the school taking photos.
It wad fun.
I have unglams of students and teachers :D
haha!
Then I had English :)
mrs darliwal(dk how to spell) is actually awesome :)
oh Gosh then we had house meeting!
I wAS screaming :)
and came back with Merissa !
She whack me alot of times!
And she made me walk home with her and in the end she left me alone :(
Claudia, today was great:)