Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Limits
Wednesday, January 27 @ 6:04 PM
Gosh,
I have so many things to do yet so little time !
I have been very angry these days,
so I'm going to promise myself to calm down more ,
even ,
even if a bitch annoys me.
Yea. I hate her. And I can't do anything abt it :(
oh nvm. She is just an obstacle or whateva shit in my life :)
I'm going to be oblivious to her :)
and I think my clique is going to have many more issues :(
oh well.
Life.
Claudia, limits .