Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
I'd like to be positive!
Saturday, January 23 @ 6:45 PM
I'm back(: I wonder , I wonder. Sometimes i just think too far. idk. I wasted my time today. I haven even touch my home econs hmwk. I'm clueless. i'm thinking what subject combination should i take? I'm thinking pure chem and phyiscs(: yes , i shall do that i think. I must study harder to get into the class i want! I'm trying to call people to tell what EXACTLY am i suppose to do for my hmwk. :( No one cares. I think. Oh well. I will learn to be optimistic. Coz according to a book. It boost myself and the people around me! I think its suppose to be the mood of people and my health. Weird. I have found my happy place! Claudia, I'd like to be positive!