Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
i love cards.
Monday, January 25 @ 2:39 PM
I am in school now.
and yes i', allowed to blog!
YAY!
Today's lessons were fine i guess.
I received a card from Rachel(:
and yes i love it 10/10 ... =.=
Happynow!
LOLS.
I've been having hiccups today.
And.
I am suppose to go for tuition later and i just realise that i have to go to stupid marine barrage thing.
BUT AT LEAST CLARE IS TAGGING ALONG!
:D
Gosh.
I'm going to have my math test tomorrow :(
and our chinese teacher forgot to give us ting xie today.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
YES THATS ALL!
And today!
I am going to get all my cards that were given to me .
and post it here.
ALL CARDS IN ONE PHOTO(:
Claudia, I <3 cards.