I'm only adjusting,
please be patient.



introduction
Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.

Falling .
Sunday, January 31 @ 4:57 PM
In sequence :)
I woke up late but still manage to fetch valerie to church early :)
I got a gift , thanks!
Idk how she felt abt today but I hoped she enjoyed it :)
I walked her to the mrt and queued at the taxi stand .
Yea I cab-ed home :)
I saw Jeremy.ee talked then went home !
But I went to heartland mall first and went to buy a new phone cover .
It's those cheap ones :)
I got a red one but I wanted pink:(
anyways, I don't like it when some guy will ask me abt myself , it gives me the creeps.
Yes the idiot at the stall asked me this:
guy:you speak Chinese ?
Me: yea
guy: you Speak Chinese ?
Me : hui hui hui hui!
Guy: you singaporean ?
Me:yes.
Argh so annoying .
It's those "ah bengs" or whateva you call em'
yes I am against them including "ah lians"
A hell lot
Deal with it .
I walked home and did my hmwk with it. :(
I've been thinking too much.
I think I've ( insert four words.)
Claudia, falling .