Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Wednesday, October 14 @ 1:46 PM
Wassup homey? I learnt that from clare. Aww Man. I'm sick. My dad told the doc to give me three dayMC. But i wanna go to school! I'm so darn bored at home. No one to talk to. Though i get to sleep MORE. hehe. But im gonna try to persuade daddy to let me go back to school on friday. (: Hui Yi jsut called and asked me to join the netball interclass games. To tell the truth, im scared of balls, sumtimes. Heh, but nvm. I joined anyway. I'm bored. Really bored. I think my friends are at leow's house or eating pizza hut now. Sad, i cant go, coz im sick. DANG. Claudia, why must i fall sick.