I'm only adjusting,
please be patient.



introduction
Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.

Tuesday, October 13 @ 5:53 PM
RESULTS DAY , PART ONE (:

I'm kinda happy with my results (: well except for a few.
I'm gonna post them online too.
I'm not boasting ya' know?
Its so cold today,whats wrong with the weather?
I dunno why but i've been having afternoon naps lately , i should kik the habit.
I realise i am contagious to crying , especially is they're my close friends.
Coz i burst out crying, but not for me for my friend.
I hope everyone are happy with their results.
No need to dwell abt it.
Think ahead (:
Tomorrow is Founder's day, all PL-lites remember to wear your tie.
I hope i remember too.
I gave up my chance of a change of cca, and i don't know why.
isit because im starting to like debate?
But i love drama too.
Sighs.
I'm so confused.

Results<3
Subject Score
History A2 / 72 I'm lovin it!
Chinese B4 / 61 My first B for chinese! I'm lovin it!
H.E. A2 / 70 Everyone says i can be a housewife
Art B3 / 69 Surprised! did better than i thought, coz i suck at this.
Geog C6 / 54 This sucks right? Dropped alot. But no worries, i just need to work on it(:
Where is the rest? It hasn't arrive yet!

Claudia, think ahead.