Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Monday, October 12 @ 4:08 PM
I think i must be either hit on the head or super blur itself. I didnt brign the damn charger to charge my computer in school. O.O I didnt expect almost the entire class to use my computer. 6/8 grps wanted to use my com coz they coz their own com died/cannot plug to screen/didnt want to use ahem's computer. But thank God, my com didnt die b4 my own grp. I would be like WHAT THE HELL. LOLS. Debbie didnt come today. She vomited . I think its food poisoning again. Debbie wash your hands before you eat! LOLS,get well soon! Deborah Chen's grp got to rep our class,they came in third! Congrats. My com suddeny sign into msn, the entire class saw it. Dang. Oh , i hope the teachers didnt see it. Claudia, what should i do today?