Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Friday, October 23 @ 8:33 PM
I need to blog, to distress myself. I'm so tired. Really out of energy. First. We had the netball interclass games. though we didnt win. We enjoyed our selves. I'm not those sore losers who starts blamin their teammates. Secondly. The leadership course which was not much of leadership stuff. What does eating wasabi got to do with that right? The wasabi gave everyone awful pain. Thirdly. I had cca. from 3-7. so all this prolly drained out my energy. I came back at like 7.40 Sighs. The competition is tomorrow. I have to debate. First prop. Argh. But i only have to debate if its prop la. But im preparing my speech now. and i've been having a splitting headache since morning. Claudia, God please give me strength and wisdom. i need it.