Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Saturday, October 24 @ 9:20 PM
I admit today's debate thing was fun. but sadly i only had 6 hours of sleep. I didnt debate the first round coz it was opp in the end. So, this was how it went. Round1- lost . and i hated the bitch-bimbo Round2 -won they were nice Round3-won. they made me pissed. But anyway it was fun. i debated as first prop in the last round. I kinda screwed it up but they did worse so i was safe(: I scored okay . Valerie got best speaker for the third round. Applause. We camwhored. We ended two hours earlier, 4pm. We went to holland village with my team except sarah and the other team. We ate cold rock, then somehow a few of us decided to eat nydc. Valerie, Karen ,Deborah and I. Valerie and deborah came my house after that we played a game. And i kept winning(: and now valerie has to do a forfeit (: lols. I'm so tired suddenly. I want to sleep. I'm lazy to upload photos coz the rest probabyl will. Claudia, i like today.