I'm only adjusting,
please be patient.



introduction
Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.

Scotchtaped and superglued.
Thursday, September 3 @ 8:39 PM
I scotchtaped and super glued my side of the specs,coz i was under pressure by my mum forcing me to choose my specs to make a new one.
Seriously they all look freaking ugl-ehh.
My mum ask me to jsut change the lense of my another full frame specs.
I'd rather be a blind mice then wear that.
The specs is nice and all, but when i really bought it, i looked like a nerd.
I'm going to get the tagheur or whateva you call it.
my eyes were hurting coz it was dried out by the wind.
I'm eating grapes now;D They're really round and looks like a mini balloon;D
i realise i can only wear white specs and nth else. coz i'll look weird.
I'm not going to wear the specs full time tomorrow.
coz it has scotch tape at the side and it looks funny.
--- is healed!
He really is;D thank God.
Claudia, hallelujah.