I'm only adjusting,
please be patient.



introduction
Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.

Sunday, September 27 @ 6:13 PM
I went church today and I'm happy;D
Today's message was like for guys...
But it was ok.
LOLS.
I didn't mean to hurt you, but i couldn't help myself.
Thank you for the people who's been praying for me;DDDD
I'm confident.
And i made a new friend today ;D
She's called jessicca. Everyone in my cg noes except for me coz I've been ABSENT.
But i can go back from now on;DDDD
Next week cg is fruit week or smth.
I'm EXCITED;D
I'm suppose to be studying for geog now.
And im having nasi lemak for dinner.
Chicken.
yay.
I'm being retarded.
I kept laughing yesterday and my brother taught i was mad , coz i laughed when i bang into the door yesterday.
Then i became serious all of a sudden.
My bro complained to my mum and my mum said.
"When jiejie never play with you you angry then when she play with you you also angry.
And i burst out laughing again.
I was too high for midnight.
Oh and i ate lunch with uncle aldo and mummy today ,i ate really not nice udon today.
My contacts were making my eye itchy too.
My eyes were dry.
My dad said if i keep putting eyedrop my natural tears will stop coming up so i forced myseldf not to put eyedrop , coz i might not cry tears when i keep using it.
LOLS.
ok , i gotta focus;D
Claudia, i love PINK