Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.
Portfolio
Hi, I'm Claudia.
I ♥ PINK alot(:
I love people i can trust.
I want to go very far in life.
Trying to pass every obstacle there is.
I want to LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May with the graphics from The Fading
Night with a background made by Geng Hao.
Tuesday, September 1 @ 1:30 PM
Gahh. Its been two days and i haven't finished my english essay . oh pooey. I got dragged out at 8 in the morning to try out the tennis stuff with my brother. I came back and had tuiton for 2 hrs. All my tuition teachers atack me today.All want to have tuition. Supposedy three, but my chinese teacher can't make it coz she's sick. So i have only one more tuition left. Maths. Then i'm gonna finish up my essay and start doing my revision :( I'm beat, and i don't know why. Sometimes are just wished that things are always simple. Claudia, complications sucks.