I'm only adjusting,
please be patient.



introduction
Hi, you know the rules.
Click on the icon on the top left to navigate.

Friday, September 25 @ 1:49 PM
Did you miss me, internet?
LOLS
Hello world , I'm back from only two days of exams , not considered MIA yet;DDDDD
I still have 6 days more of exam.
Update;D I already took my chinese and english paper 1 and i think i did better for chinese coz I prayed more, but for my english i rushed through my prayer and i didnt think it was ,well, sincere .
I guess.
So pray for me too , k?
And in return , I'll love you <3
As a friend though.
I'm gonna have my LAST MATH TUITION today.
My dad said i could stop for two-three months, WHOOPIE;D
Oh and my party is CONFIRMED.
Yay;D
And i 've planned my things after exam.
Who's involved?
Let's See.
-clare
-vivien
-sylvia
-esabelle
-deanna
-caireen
-michelle
-debbie
-jieling
-tianwei
-hannah
-ashley leow
-ashley sim
-sulin
ALOT RIGHT?
I know;D
seperate sessions though.
I was talking to clare last night and she told me
'Remember that time where we thought we were in the same chinese class but we actually switched positions?'
LOLS.
Debbie told the ENTIRE WORLD that i printed my invitations like consent forms.
Fiona and vii has been reminding me abt it.
I'm called grandma now. According to vivien.
Sighs..
Claudia, I'm still ironkcg.
figure that word out.
cheese